Build With Me
One of the best parts of working with me is that I AM DOING THE SAME THING to build and maintain my practice. I am not talking about something that I did in the past or something that I THINK may work, this is how I keep my patient volume up and grow. I have a strategic plan that I implement every day that starts with the front desk, works through the clinical staff to the providers and connects to our community outreach. This is a process and it is predictable, scalable and it works. Here are some of the items that you should take note of in order to maximize your use of the program. The focus if this PROGRAM is to get you to the INSIDE of the healthcare system and is done through a multi-pronged approach using Academic Healthcare, Hospitals, Corporate Groups, Emergency Departments, Urgent Care Centers, Surgeons, Pain Management Doctors and Primary Care. It is ALL important and there are many ways to succeed…
Build Your Network– Focus on building the network NOT on results to start. You need to get into the habit of community outreach and education. The bigger the network, the more likely you are to succeed. PROVIDERS MUST KNOW WHO YOU ARE, it is not how many YOU know, it is about how many KNOW YOU!
– Provider vs Administrative Approach
– Academic and Clinical Marketing
– Build Advocates from the Inside
– Repeat visits – provide more marketing materials, share clinical information and share research.
Family Practice Resident Lecture–
– January 4th– 2:00pm – 3:00pm EST
– Focus is on the Interprofessional Management of Mechanical Spine Pain
– Everyone is invited
– Should be around 20+ Family Practice Residents present
Grand Rounds at my Office – LIVE via the Web
– Will be announcing dates shortly, but we will be going through special cases with interesting diagnoses.
– Frequency will be once per month
– These will utilize peer reviewed medically indexed
– Come learn, share and ask questions
Fellowship in Spinal Biomechanics and Trauma–
– I am posting the curriculum on the MD Referral Program site. That is the complete outline for the Program and it will give you a better understanding of the rotations etc.
– Regarding the didactic portion of the program, the best and easiest way to think about it is to complete the coursework and become a Trauma Team Member. Here is the list…CLICK HERE – you also can find details atwww.teachdoctors.com.
MD Continuing Education Lectures –
– This is coming first of the year and is being opened to doctors in BOTH the MD and Lawyers PI Program.
– This will allow YOU to present lectures to MDs that render Medical CE Credits.
– I will be speaking about this at next week’s Tuesday MD Program meeting and will provide all the details. This should cost you NOTHING, I will show you how to get sponsorship.
In the end, ALL of these great and cool things work best when you have built a network.
Providers MUST know who you are…