There are a lot of assumptions out there and one of the most common is that chiropractic has little research proving its effectiveness. That could NOT be further from the truth. The truth is, there is a ton of research. However, it is not getting into the hands of the field doctors, nor is it being shared with the medical profession. Dr. Mark Studin, founder and creator of the US Chiropractic Directory which is currently the #1 chiropractic entity in the world, put out these statistics relating to chiropractic research (for more information on this, please visit www.uschirodirectory.com) in an e-mail yesterday:
“If your community knew the following, would you get more new patients?”
- 87% of low back pain patients improved under chiropractic care.
- 94% of acute neck pain (torticollis) patients get better under chiropractic care.
- Chiropractic prevents arthritis.
- 90% of lumbar disc patients get better with chiropractic care.
- Chiropractic reverses aberrant sensory issues and improves motor control.
- Chiropractic increases balance and prevents falls.
- Chiropractic has been deemed safe for children.
- Chiropractic is 457% more effective than medicine for chronic low back pain.
- 83% of dizziness sufferers improved under chiropractic care.
- Chiropractic certified 75% more effective than drug therapy for headaches and migraines.
- 85% to 100% of headache sufferers get better with chiropractic care.
For more information please visit www.academyofchiropractic.com